Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Can Oscillating Magnetic Fields Really Kill Microorganisms? Let's Ask the FDA...

I found some recent discussions with two authorities on Lyme to be quite stimulating, and after the second such discussion I went looking for an article I'd read somewhere about a study the FDA had done which showed that microorganisms can be killed by oscillating electromagnetic fields similar to those generated by my coil machine.

After all, if the FDA has found that this technology can kill microorganisms in food, doesn't it make sense that it can also kill microorganisms - such as Lyme spirochetes - in people? Doesn't this question deserve further study?

I never located the article in question, but I did find the FDA study: Kinetics of Microbial Inactivation for Alternative Food Processing Technologies - Oscillating Magnetic Fields.

This is not an actual experimental study but rather a review of the literature. While the review's stated conclusion regarding the efficacy of this technology in deactivating microorganisms is mixed, a careful perusal of the actual experiments cited leads to some pretty clear observations.

My reading of the data cited in this FDA review is that while static magnetic fields appear to be of little interest, it is quite obvious that two of the studies demonstrated that oscillating magnetic fields at specific frequencies were extremely effective at killing a number of microorganisms, including E. Coli, Streptococcus themophilus, Saccharomyces (a yeast), and mold spores.

It's worth noting that the strength of the oscillating magnetic fields used in these successful experiments ranged from .15 to 40 Tesla but were extremely short in duration, no more than a few milliseconds.

A loudspeaker's magnet produces 1 to 2.4 Tesla. My coil machine is many times more powerful than a loudspeaker.

My machine uses an 1800 watt amplifier to drive heavy duty capacitors tuned to further amplify a specific frequency. The output from this combination powers a much larger, heavier coil than any found in home stereo speakers.

And I run it for over 30 minutes at a time.

DISCLAIMER

I am not a doctor or a health care practitioner. This blog describes my own personal experiences and opinions. It is presented for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to prevent, diagnose, treat, or cure disease. The statements on this blog have not been evaluated by the FDA.

1 comment:

  1. A big thanks to Dr James for reserving my ALS disease with his effective herbal formula. I was diagnosed of ALS disease 5 months ago of all the horrible experience, I was bitterly in pains. My symptoms progressed so fast that I couldn't eat proper, walk, work, breath well, it was my worse part of life then. On this fateful day, I came across a post just like this concerning a patient who used Dr James herbal medicine herbal formula to reserve her ALS disease for over 4 years now. I was skeptical about it but I had no choice than to also contact this dr James I visited his blog site and made my orders. To cut it short, I used the herbal formula for six weeks as instructed and today makes it 7 months without no symptoms. I am also making my testimony about this miraculous did. I have been given 3 years ALS disease reserved guarantee after which i will make another purchase for another 3 years span again. Thank you very much dr James.  For those who needs help, you can reach him via email on jamesherbalformula@ gmail. com or WhatsApp number: ( +2348102574680) or visit his blog site on www. endcurealstoday.blogspot. com please add the blog together. Let's share this and help everyone. Don't judge until you give it a try  

    ReplyDelete